Kiowa County Sheriff Employment Application
How to Apply
We appreciate your interest in employment with the Kiowa County Sheriff’s Office. This online application form is the primary tool used to evaluate applicants for employment in our Agency. Filling out this application does not constitute employment with Kiowa County Sheriff’s Office. In order to receive consideration for the position that interests you, please follow these instructions:
COMPLETING THE ONLINE APPLICATION:
- It is HIGHLY recommended that you do not use your phone to fill out this form.
- The * indicates a required field.
- Mouse over the to display more information.
- You must complete all 14 Parts at the same time, as the system does not save the data from each section.
- Please do NOT print and complete the application by hand.
- Use the P1 – P14 navigation at the top to scan each section and gather any documents you’ll need to complete this application.
- Complete all 14 sections of the application. Only complete applications will be considered. Some positions require the applicant to have previous experience or education in that field. We can only determine if you qualify for a particular position with complete information.
- Please include complete names and addresses for all references and previous employers.
- Previous Employment: List all work experiences you have had, including volunteer work and internships.
- Education: List all education and training you have received, including any training workshops you have attended. Transcripts will be required for all education beyond High School.